3/14/2010

Sunday Stealing#37 Judd's Merged Meme


Sunday Stealing: Judd's Merged Meme

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago, I was contemplating on putting up a business preferably an internet cafe. Considering at that time, I spent long hours being online I thought I should put up an internet cafe with my friends who had similar thing about the internet.

2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world
Really...it's difficult to find snacks that won't make me gain some weight. The secret is having them in moderation. I love fruits preferably lanzones, avocado and watermelon. I also like wheat bread with a bit of cheese pimiento, pasta, breads and banana cue.

3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:
Travel the world, give to charity, do volunteer work, put up a business and buy an island.

4. Three of your habits:
Doing regular work-out,  updating my blogs and reading books.

5. Five jobs that you've have had:
Saleslady, account holder, cashier and group head.

6. Five places that you've lived:
Place where we lived above a plastic factory, place where we lived inside a restaurant, place where we lived in a boarding house and place where there were several different checkpoints in one stretch of the road (one by the military, one by the rebels and one by the gangs).

7. Five things that you did yesterday:
Loked for Pacquiao-Clottey free live streaming, cleaned my bedroom,  updated my blogs, watched Mel Gibson's The Edge of Darkness and read the book, Robert Ludlum's The Paris Option.

8. Five people you would want to get to know more about:
Mother Teresa, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Angelina Jolie and Anthony Bourdain.

9. Abortion: for or against it? Am against it except if there was rape.

10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president? Nope, we've had two female presidents: (one finished her term and one who is still doing hers). They are: Corazon C. Aquino who led us to democracy and paved the way for the creation of a new constitution, gained the confidence of new investors and Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo (I may not like her but she was instrumental in putting in place economic programs that helped the country afloat even if our major trade partners (USA and Japan) suffered economic recessions.

11. Do you believe in the death penalty? Yes, as long as it's meted out justly.

12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? No.

13. Are you for or against premarital sex? Against it.

14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? I think so. People will get married anyway even if it's legal or not.

15. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?
That's how it is because we cannot stop people from looking for better opportunities for themselves and their families.

16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen? No.

17. Should the war in Iraq be called off? Yes.

18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?  It would depend on the situation.

19. Do you believe in spanking your children?
I don't have any children but when you think about it, some people may  not spank their children but actually can still verbally and psychologically abuse their kids.

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
Maybe but they can keep their opinion to themselves.

4 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

psychologically abusing with verbal use is damaging also...or can be. I like your thinking!!!!

My S S is HERE. Do hope you can come peruse my answers....I'd love your company!!

Unknown said...

Dearest Marites,

Thank you for your visit.
I love reading your comment
and I love reading your answers.

Are you now owning a internet cafe?

I am now your follower, hope to read
more of you. See you soon?

I would like to invite you to join a meme that I have just started called SUNDAY FUNNIES that runs from Friday to Sunday every week.

Have a blessed Sunday!

hugs
shakira

LETS TWITTER

SUNDAY STEALING

SIX WORD SATURDAY

WHY MEN ARE NEVER DEPRESSED

I am Harriet said...

Good point about the abuse.

Enjoy your Sunday!
Join us for a funMonday Mayhem
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/yep-i-know-i-suck-as-a-friends-sometimes-do-you-believe-in-spanking-your-children/

Dennis Villegas said...

Hi Thess,
I think we have so much in common, just by reading your answers. If tagged, i would have answered everything like you did.
Thanks for the visit to my blog, much appreciated!
Dennis Villegas