4/29/2012

Sunday Stealing#119

Today we ripped off a blogger named Silly Dreamer from the blog, My Semi Charmed Kind of Life. We will do it in two parts. Silly does not say where it is from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!




Sunday Stealing: The Semi Charmed Meme, Part Two

21. A better name for me would be: Alex

22. I have a hard time understanding: people who lie constantly.
 
23. If I ever go back to school, I’d:like to take up graduate studies or something related to photography.
 
24. You know I like you if: I find to talk with you more.
 
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: my mother.
 
26. If I could bring back a TV show for a reunion it would be:the Charlie's Angels.
 
27. Take my advice, never: stop learning.
 
28. My ideal breakfast is: rice,fish and veggies and coffee.
 
29. A song I love, but do not own is: I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.
 
30. If you visit my hometown, I'd suggest: you do the zipline, the beaches and the white water rafting in Davao River.
 
31. If I could meet a couple of my blog buddies, I'd include: the people from Bisdak Bloggers.
 
32. Why won’t people: be more conscious about our environment.
 
33. If you spend the night at my house: you'd likely eat more than you're used to.
 
34. I’d stop everything for: any family emergency.
 
35. The world could do without: greedy people
 
36. The last time I got drunk I: kept smiling without reason.
 
37. My favorite blonde is: Marilyn Monroe and Pink.
 
38. Paper clips are more useful than: using it as toothpick.

39. If I do anything well, it’s: because I was trained to do it well.
 
40. And by the way: The Avengers is a cool movie. Incredible Hulk provided the good laughs.

0 comments: