Today we ripped off a blogger named from the blog The Unfulfiller of Expectation. It’s 88 questions, we will do it in parts. She does not state where she found the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Some people cheat just because, some said they cheat out of necessity while others cheat because they feel good about it.
24. Tell me what's on your mind?
Right now, I am missing a friend, wishing I can choose relatives and wishing my father is still alive.
25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Yes, mostly tshirts because they are comfortable.
25. When did you last talk to your BFF?
Just earlier today.
28. When is your next road trip?
29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
Yes, a good friend.
30. How's your heart?
It's ok but it has undergone some rough roads.
31. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
32. Do you think somebody's secretly in love with you?
Don't think so.
33. What are you planning on doing after this?
34. Last time you yelled at someone?
Today, one of my nieces.
35. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
36. Who do you not get along with?
37. What does your most recent text say?
"Where are you?"
38. What are you wearing right now?
Houseclothes. T-shirt and shorts.
39. You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed in high school, how is it?
40. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
Years ago. I wish I have one right now.
41. What's your favorite boy and girl name?
Alex for the girl, Michael for the boy.
42. How did you feel when you woke up?
I felt good.
43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
Very much so.
44. Do you think Clint Eastwood would have been better talking to a table?
45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
Updating my blogs.