12/19/2010

Sunday Stealing#74 The Ninja Meme Part Two

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named CV Rick from the blog named Ninja Writer. It's 50 questions so we will do it in two parts. He stated that he grabbed it from Wry Catcher. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Ninja Meme, Part Two

Cheers to all of us thieves!

26. Whose responses to Stealing do you want to read the most?
Harriet, Thom and pretty much all Sunday Stealers.

27. What color shirt are you wearing?
Brown.

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Yes.

29. Can you whistle?
Oh yes.

30. Favorite colors(s)?
Blue, Red, Yellow, Orange, Black.

31. Could you be a pirate?
I could:)

32. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Anything that comes to mind.

33. Favorite girls name?
Alexandra, Maxine, Rafaella, Mikaela.

34. Favorite boy’s name?
Michael, Jonah, Angelo

35. What’s in your pocket right now?
None.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Somebody's photo.

37. Best bed sheets as a child?
Mosquito net. I used to love to rub on them while I was sleeping.

38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Burn on my both knees.

39. Do you love where you live?
No, not really. I would love to transfer residence if the opportunity comes.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? How many HDTVs?
Two TVs but no HDTV.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
There are two or three of them and am not mentioning their names.

42. How many dogs do you have?
We used to have three but there's only one now. Two died recently of old age.

43. Does anyone have a crush on you?
Not that I know of.

44. What are the most fun things you ever did?
Travel and some adventures.

45. What are your favorite books?
I have answered this question several times before. I like books by Jessica Zafra, Ambeth Ocampo, Stephenie Meyer, James Patterson, Nicholas Sparks and Dan Brown.

47. Favorite Team?
Team Philippines!

48. What songs do you want played at your funeral?
I haven't thought of that yet but I definitely don't want very sad songs.

49. What were you doing at 12 AM?
Last night, I was on Facebook looking at our Christmas party photos.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Oh hoh, I didn't wake up early enough to attend the dawn mass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like all the names my friend. Sorry you didn't get to attend mass. Bummer. Have a great Sunday :)

I am Harriet said...

I'm not sure I could ever be a pirate.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/12/woohoo-another-twitter-party-einsteins/