Sunday Stealing: The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 2
26. What type of errands do you like running?
27. Have you ever eaten snow? Nope.
28. What color are your bedsheets? Blue and some more colors.
29. What’s your favorite flower? Sampaguita, rose.
30. Do you do ballet? Would love to but I'm too old for that.
31. Do you listen to classical music? Rarely.
32. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head? Hawaii Five-O
33. Do you watch Sponge Bob? I don't like it.
34. What temperature is it outside right now? 29C
35. Do people consider you smart? So they say.
36. How many piercing do you have? three, all on my ears.
37. Are you signed on [to] AIM? What's AIM?
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? Accidentally.
39. How do you feel about your family? I love my parents.
40. Do you have an iPod? I wish. I wonder who is going to buy me one.
41. What time do you go to bed? Usually, midnight.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player? Nothing there, for now.
43. What movie do you know every line to? Heck, none. My memory isn't that good.
44. What is your favorite salad dressing? Ceasar's
45. What do you want for Christmas this year? iPad or new computer.
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where? Some relatives who are living in US right now.
47. Do you like hugs? Depends whom I'm going to share it with.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Last June while I was having classes.
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? None, it's easy.
50. Last person you hugged? Not person but one of our cats, just now.